Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ANIMATION HRP
Inscrivez-vous à la prochaine animation hors rp pour inventer une partie de la vie des dieux.

période sprint rp
Les points automatiques pour chaque rp posté et sujet ouvert ont été décuplés pour la période de sprint. Aussi chaque sujet ouvert vous rapport 75 points et chaque réponse vous rapporte 30 points.

le gouvernement
Palier 9
l'ordre écarlate
Palier 6

la confrérie
Palier 5
le cercle
Palier 7

les silences
Palier 4
ad maius bonum
Palier 3

les trinitaires
Palier 5
les veuves
Palier 5

les perles
noires
Palier 5
les épines rouges
Palier 6

les oubliés
Palier 3
les rossignols
Palier 1

propagée par la Confrérie du Soleil: Il semblerait que les bavures militaires ne soient pas l'oeuvre d'argents (ou du moins pas uniquement). Sidonie Galathynius, pourtant une rouge, a été vue agressant la foule et usant de son autorité de commandante pour inciter les militaires à faire de même. Parmi les personnes touchées par la Galathynius: plusieurs argents mais également plusieurs rouges. Personne n'est plus à l'abri...
propagée par la Confrérie du Soleil: L'assaillant de Orion et Tonia Zarkari aurait été commandité par la famille Sielle. Des pièces frappées du tigre ont été retrouvées lorsqu'il a fait tomber une bourse durant sa fuite.
propagée par la population d'Aureus: Lyanna Burkhardt, la fille de Nerea Burkhardt (née Iskander) est morte durant les manifestations. Certains affirment avoir vu un homme portant une veste floquée d'un grand soleil dans le dos s'enfuir à l'endroit où le corps à été retrouvé.
Vous aussi vous voulez propager votre propre rumeur? Alors rendez-vous dans le recensement général pour remplir le champ "rumeurs et informations". Vous pouvez également consulter toutes les rumeurs et informations avérées au sein du registre des informations et rumeurs.

IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK

:: AKKADIA :: Valdierva :: Kioury  
Abel Orseund
ORDRE ECARLATE— those who seek blood —
surface
inside
behind
AVATAR + © : SOFTY AV@TFDEMONCOEUR I@CASSIQUIMEFAITTROPRIRE G@METEORES
IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK A9c6f84467a386254cf8a4fcb23f96f2
STATUT CIVIL : EROS AND THANATOS.
ORDRE ECARLATE
those who seek blood

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:
https://gods-will-fall.forumactif.com/t2263-warm-mornings-grew-c https://gods-will-fall.forumactif.com/t1056-angels-deserve-to-di Voir le profil de l'utilisateur

IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK Empty
IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Dim 13 Oct - 22:23

My lover's got humor
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshiped her sooner
If the Heavens ever did speak
She is the last true mouthpiece
"@zyña braun"

For she loves him and he loves her -

He crosses bridges and pains

Of his own making and by another hand

His freedom he plays is the least of his worries (for her he gambles everything) A smile from her, a marvel in his heart. It is simple, to love !

He learns to lie.

He should lie to her, not tell the truth about the hand that did not shake as much as he thought it would after he killed a man. She saw the murder. A witness, and he wishes it would have been any other person ! But not her, not the woman that brings fire to his heart, not the one he would (and did) kill for. Abel knows she hates him, the letter still known hy heart, each word inked, he knows them well and forever. But yet, he comes, risks too much of his freedom for the sight of a woman that told him they would bet on who is the worst of them both. Is he ? A heart aches to think she is, but the truth is to be considered : she spoke of a past that made him fall on his knees and cry once she was gone. She had his Maeria, for years, and she kissed him long before telling the truth. He does not know more, and it is better this way. His heart can not cope with such hateful fate. His face is behind a masquerade, a lie, and he tells with such confidence that it is for Keira Valeska that he crosses such territories, and he passes, discovering that a lie can lead far.

He is less of an Abel, already.

The land of the mother wears a frown, and in his steps, the hard gaze of that sweet woman he still calls in the saddest nights. The father, he shows himself in the soft wind the green and west land is loved for, and Abel sees the shame he should wear ! When did he strayed from the good and warm path of the sweet and strong ?

When, father, have I started to sin ?

Where, mother, have I made you cry ?

It is long before Zyña, it is long before Caïn’s tale. It is deep in Abel’s nature, too deep to be seen and prevented. His old general, much loved and respected (a second father to the man still to this day) helped the cold nature to rise but Abel always thought it was a persona, a social mask that was no miror to the truth.

Soon, he stands in the garden of his youth, in the ruins he grew in. Soon he stands in the forgotten land of mother and father, and their young and tired faces come back to him. His heart aches, and he touches the old stone of the walls. It is cold, it is old (is he as well ?)

A good man !

He is a tragedy.

A travesty.

He killed, therefore he is a killer. No love, no purpose should be an excuse.

He lits a cigarette. He sits where a table used to be. No chair left, only memories. Forgive your son.

Too long I roam in the night
moodboard

Dernière édition par Abel Orseund le Mar 15 Oct - 11:02, édité 1 fois

Zyña Braun
PERLES NOIRES— those who do business —
surface
inside
behind
AVATAR + © : amanda seyfried / @sarah the mvp
IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM
STATUT CIVIL : un seul être peuple ses pensées.
PERLES NOIRES
those who do business

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:
https://gods-will-fall.forumactif.com/t1118-fine-make-me-your-vi https://gods-will-fall.forumactif.com/t1300-time-will-now-stop Voir le profil de l'utilisateur

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Lun 14 Oct - 3:48

it's in the eyes. i can tell you, we'll always be danger. we had it tonight, why do you always seek absolution?

Violent as an autumnal wind, she struck him with a healthy dose of reality check. She sent letters only a madwoman could write. Bearing rage and sadness on her shoulders, she blames her defective heart for her actions. She was never taught to be kind and understanding. Yet, she tried. For him, she tried.

Zyña looks like shit today, which perfectly reflects her mood of the latest weeks. She makes no effort to get prettier. She comforts herself by thinking she’s always beautiful but that’s another lie. Dark circles haunt her eyes, lack of sleep and worries linger on her skin. There’s no red lipstick, no slim dress, only her weariness. She wears black pants and a white blouse with deep modesty. Her blonde hair is prisoner of a loose bun, ready to crumble if they meet the wind. The chilling air forces her to carry a vest she doesn’t wear. She looks at the moon—midnight already. Taking a deep breath, she leaves these four walls she calls office and sets herself on her journey. For all the lies they shared, the secrets they spilled between kisses, she’ll see him one last time. If only it could have been sweet like the first day. If they never parted, never met each other’s darkest self. That’s one acquaintance she wishes she never shook hands with. She remembers him pure and innocent; blushing in his kitchen and swaying forbidden words of love as if it were a magical spell. Then her sight blurs the memory and shows her the horror of this night, the fear in his eyes, the weapon in his hands. For coldly killing, she hates him too. But she’s a hypocrite, she did it too. Once, twice or too many times. Honor, compassion, simplicity, he embodied these virtues. Now, when she looks at him, she sees the murderer she is. She wanted better for him. It’s not too late, he can be saved. Only if he runs away, far from her and the trouble she brings.
Damn love and curse emotions, she’s the same as yesterday. Still a Pearl. That’s it. No man can change that. But why her heart breaks when she sees him? Why does she want to hold him and stay still? If time is her slave then she’ll jail herself in his arms and play that needle back until time itself ceases to be. What can I do? she asks herself. I don’t want to feel like that.

A silhouette, he is. From where she stands, he’s nothing but the stars’ shadow. He shows his back to her and she holds her breath. For a moment, she doesn’t move and consider running away. If she doesn’t come, will he miss her? No, she’ll disappear from his life. That’s better for him, she thinks. Why? Why her feet moved before her brain told her to flee?
She enters the house in ruin and echoes of happy childhood greet her. That’s uncharted territory. Thinking that some kids out there live the first years of their life in bliss and love makes her uncomfortable and jealous. The floor creaks with each of her steps and finally, she sees him. “You stupid idiot.” She can’t believe these are the first words she says to him since the parting. “How can you still want to see me? Have you no pride?” She hisses. Her fists tighten to stop herself from hitting him, to bring him back to reason. All of this is her fault—she never apologized. She accepts being blamed, being loathed, being the villain of the story. Hate me more so I can care from afar. Where it’s safe. Where we don’t drag each other down. I swear, I’m trying my hardest. To set you free, to let you be happy. Because you’re my one and only, you deserve a life without me. Despite all of this, I still love you like I always did.

say something, say something. something like you love me. less you want to move away from the noise of this place.

élevé par un bandit, la rue, rue, rue. par le gang, par ma haine, t'as vu, vu?
j'les fume, fume, fume.

Abel Orseund
surface
inside
behind
ORDRE ECARLATE
those who seek blood

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:
https://gods-will-fall.forumactif.com/t2263-warm-mornings-grew-c https://gods-will-fall.forumactif.com/t1056-angels-deserve-to-di Voir le profil de l'utilisateur

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Mar 15 Oct - 11:23

My lover's got humor
@zyña braun

The footstep, he hears. But he does not turn. He stays, a lost gaze, a cigarette, a shaking hand. He does not turn - he would burst into tears just to see her face. For she hates him, for she saw the depth of his nature’s law. He hopes they do not talk, stay in the same room without a word. A word, a single one, is too painful for their heart. It had been a long time since they had seen each other (he told her he needed time), but feeling her so close makes him see how much he needs her at his side. Or to be at hers, he knows the pain she endured not so long ago. He knows so well the loss of a child is more than a human can take. You are not to see the death of the youth before their time. You are to see them strong and in health, to welcome your last breath with a smile. But he hears her words, and he wishes he had been drunk. If only ! But their new found love made him stay away from the drink-poison, for her he wanted his head clear. (But this night ! He nearly hopes she has something, anything) He is an idiot, for loving for her with his heart, whole, for thinking about her, every night ! If only he could part from Cupid himself, and restrain his heart from further aches. No, no pride is to be found in Abel’s, the remains of his past character is slim, he is nothing more than a man in a uniform, a man meant to do as told (whoever gave the order !) He is a used doll many will play with.

Again, he does not turn. His heart is beating so fast ! Please, let him die this instant ! The pain is too great already. The dry tongue. Dry lips. Ah, how can she forgive ? “Zyña”, he forgave her, should she not ? Shouldn’t she run to his arms ? “I…” But he breaks, and turns. Her sorry face ! The wounds he sees, clear as day. The wounds he feels without a touch, the wounds he wishes he could heal. Tears, he feels ‘em coming, but he tries his best to keep them locked up deep inside, just as the old and loved general told him.

It is simple, you just have to hate yourself enough to keep you docile.
Quiet, without a word. Feelings in a bottle, deep at sea.

He rises. He does not take another step. To bring himself to hold her is to be ready to see her leave (and he does not want their love to end tonight) “It crushes me you had to see this, I… I never meant to.” The bullet went straight between the eyes, a precision he never used to kill ! Only to wound. But fear, but his old general’s gaze ! It could not have been any other way. “I don’t wanna be that man. I know you don’t wanna me to be that man.” Clumsy words on the heavy figure, a step backwards, he fears her judgment. Mother, forgive your son.
And Lover, forgive me. Keep me on the right path, keep me there, hold me tight.

moodboard

Zyña Braun
surface
inside
behind
PERLES NOIRES
those who do business

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:
https://gods-will-fall.forumactif.com/t1118-fine-make-me-your-vi https://gods-will-fall.forumactif.com/t1300-time-will-now-stop Voir le profil de l'utilisateur

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Mer 16 Oct - 1:01

it's in the eyes. i can tell you, we'll always be danger. we had it tonight, why do you always seek absolution?
She is not soft, she tells herself. Her heart isn’t weak. It’s not made of snowfalls and sorrows. It beats hard and vigorously, toughened up by the strength of her decision. By her choice to be closed. That’s what made her survive and thrive. Then came a man named Abel Orseund. And her story wove with tales of dilemma. He pierced through all her walls, torn down the façade and reached her like no men ever did. It’s as if she’s been drowning her entire life and his kiss brought her the oxygen she needed to breath. Since then, everything began again. The clock moved forward.
There is an ache in her cold heart to see him tortured. He’s not a killer, alright, she’s well aware. He’s never been, that’s a fact. And for a military man of his status, she’s impressed by the startling low stats of his killing shots. But she’s been there, she can help and chooses not to. The song of guilt and agony ringing in his ears will numb him. The woman wants to go to him and advise him on how to mute the victim’s torment. But holding him would mean forgiving herself and she does not. So, she watches him suffer from a distance. Staring him being the shadow of himself. The joys of life, the despair of the drink, the cleverness of his tongue–maybe she’ll never see that man again. These memories are boxed in the past where they can’t reach them. For this part of themselves are forever gone. The era changed and so does people. They follow the trend of the air, the anxiety of their politics and the sadness of their losses. Zyña never said she wanted to live for that.

His jitters makes her nervous. Where is she supposed to stand? How can she talk? Will he be annoyed by all the habits he once found endearing? Will he see through her lies and call it to her face? There is no expectation tonight. Disappointment and heartbreak await in the corner of the cracking house. She should have run away and never agree to meet him. Then, she wouldn’t be questioning her own morals. She’d still be the corrupted wolf in all her kids’ favorite fairytales. It is easier to hide in the presupposed role she was given.
To calm his edginess, she says the simplest of words: “Breathe in.” That damn softness again. It will be the end of her. If the great seneschal of Valdierva is ever defeated, let it be by that man and her own treacherous heart. “It’s alright. I saw worst.Did worst too. “You do what you have to do. I don’t care. This is no longer my concern.” Another lie. Please, don’t become tainted with blood. We can’t be both wicked.
She’s dazed by the silence. Her eyes are glacial as steel, hidden by the night but if he saw...If he saw...The lie would wreck him even more. Why does she stand so far from him when all she wants to do is run in his arms? Her tone gets cold, at least she forces herself to be, in order to install some distance. So, they can be strangers in the street. And if they meet again, maybe fatum will save them a better ending. One where they’re not the disgrace they truly are. “I think you’re still a good man. You’re better than I’ll ever be. Don’t let it get to you.” She means that.
To shorten her stay, she puts her jacket on and takes few steps. “Listen, I came to tell you that. But that’s all I can say. I don’t want you to become like me. So don’t, okay? Promise me.
say something, say something. something like you love me. less you want to move away from the noise of this place.

j'les fume, fume, fume.

Abel Orseund
surface
inside
behind
ORDRE ECARLATE
those who seek blood

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Mer 16 Oct - 14:07

My lover's got humor
@zyña braun

To seek absolution is a sign of a good sinner. But in her arms ! She is not fit to wash him of his wrongdoings, she only sees herself fit to cast him away to prevent further destruction. But if there is destruction to come, he would prefer it to be with her, to find confort in her presence rather than cry her absence. He felt such emptiness during the time alone he said he needed (he should never had ! what an idiot he is), he urges the great Destiny to never part them again. If he comes to grow darker, if the goodness in his soul shrinks so much nothing is be left, he would let all that happen for her lips, her touch, her witty words and her rare and deep kindness ! None of them knows where to stand around one and another. Such unease it is to stay at large of a lover, and yet none of them has the guts to reach for the other. Abel knows how natural and good it would feel to hold her close, to jail her in a hug and shy kisses. He wants to say the kindest illusions, and the two of them would hope that truly a bright and calm future lies ahead. He mislays the confidence he thought he came with, drowns in timidity and jitters, the heart racing and the shoulders heavy with many burdens.

She still cares ! See her soft words, see how little she wants him to suffer ! And he does as told, and starts to think she does not hate him for being less bright and good (but he does not see the words of indifference coming) He hears the sound of agony, love is in pain in the old and small house. A silence reigns, he searches for her gaze. He wants her to burst into laughter and tell him she played him, that she still wants him near.

They share nervosity and love.

It should be simpler.

(If they spoke their mind in all its truth)

“ A good man ? ” But my hands did not shake as much as they should ! I could have only wounded him, I could have pretended to my general it was an unlucky shot !  It says nothing about me ?

About to leave, her jacket back on, words of a goodbye, and words that makes him take a few steps fowards. “ No ! ” Weak in tone as the body feels. This is a world he does not want to be alone in. “ And what, that’s it ? We end it ? ” His throat tightens. “ Zyña, you make talking about love hard, painful sometimes, but, fuck ! If I have to say it again, I have to tell you again how much I mean it…” If it could make her stay, he would say it over and over until she likes that sound, until she loves to hear his love. Three words told too early, in a moment of pleasure that meant everything. They are heavy with truth. He talks fast in order to say everything, to tame his tongue and thoughts. Another step toward her. To see her go would take another chunk of his heart ! Will it heal, so broken ? “ And… We end it so I don’t lose my goodness ? That’s so much bullshit. You have nothing to do with it. ” (Out of breath) “ Stay, please. ”

Don't go.

moodboard

Zyña Braun
surface
inside
behind
PERLES NOIRES
those who do business

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Jeu 17 Oct - 4:04

Her heart breaks. It’s simple as that. There are many things she wishes she could do. Hold his hands, hug him tight and close, delivering kisses of comfort. But there’s only a void between them. If she allows herself to act, she yields. And nothing would have changed. She slowly shakes her head to the interrogation. I killed people too. I sold a bunch of them. I don’t remember being as shaken as you are. So yes, you’re a good man, old man. One of the best I’ve met. The words don’t leave her mouth though. The culpability and its sister empathy would crush her with all their might in an instant.

Nothing to end because nothing began, she told herself many times when sleep couldn’t find her. She should have taken the time to appreciate fully the wealth of their endearment—the small treasure they hid some place only them can find. An island veiled by their banter and their kisses. She never called it love. Companionship, friendship, distraction, but love? It’s not. Is it? All she knows is that she thinks of him constantly. His face won’t quit her mind. She sees his smile on every men’s lips. Any lover can’t live up to his touch, she’s addicted to his fingerprints. Actually, she hasn’t slept with anyone ever since. The emptiness in her bed plagues her. He was always there when she woke up before she flew off like a morning dove. She used to watch him sleep a little more and giggle because he seemed so peaceful. The sight was rare and beautiful. Besides physical affection, she loved his jokes and the way he poisoned himself slowly and how he stopped for her. And the way his fingers hold his cigarette. The moral compass animating him, the love he has for his daughter. She’d kill for him just like he killed for her. That’s not love, she’s sure.

Zyña has barely finished putting her jacket on, he takes another step. A little closer and she will refuse responsibility for her actions. Her heart tightens. His desperation is difficult to watch. “I—” She stops before she spurts out the forbidden words. Muted by his begging, the fastness of his delivery defeats any willpower she has. “I... I— (deep breath) I want you to know that I—” She sighs deeply and chuckles. A grieving smile spreads in the corner of her lips. “Who am I kidding, you know that already.” There’s a shift in the sky and her saddened gaze follow. A silent night of autumn has never been noisier. But that’s not the moment to get mellow, Zyña. You drifted in space and sea far too long and now, you have to land somewhere solid. Get yourself back to reality. Her dry tone reflects the indifference she forces herself to have. “I’m not talking about what happened in Aureus. Something else’s been bothering me.” Her eyes wander the night. Even if she can’t see him clearly, his tension is posted on the walls. She plays with her fingers, fidgeting her ring, as nervousness finally hits her. Clammy hands and uneven breath inhabit her. The guilt, the fondness, the suffocating atmosphere; they merged to swallow her whole. “I’m a great liar, you know. I’ve been lying for a very long time now. I think you need to know. If you know, then, you won’t want to see me again. And that’s fine. I was prepared for this.” She says with reluctance. She frowns while crossing paths with mother hesitation. Their time apart only made her yearn for him even more. Can’t she be selfish just a little more? If she could have one more night... I should be running away, far from here, finding some place to hide. But it’s terrible, feeling that I’m alive only in your arms. “Or do you want me to keep lying? It’s up to you.

j'les fume, fume, fume.

Abel Orseund
surface
inside
behind
ORDRE ECARLATE
those who seek blood

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Ven 18 Oct - 9:50

My lover's got humor
@zyña braun

To love - it should come easy. As easy to the heart as it comes to the tongue, it should be said without a fear, a stutter, for it is a just word, just the expression of the heart’s truth. Abel remembers how many times he wanted to tell her (and the few he did). When there’s small tears at the corner of her eyes after she laughs at him, when she is cruel in words but her eyes never lie. When he turns back to see if she is still following him, and she is. Or when he wakes up and all is left of her is her perfume on the pillow, a kiss he swears he still feels on his cheek. She is easy to love, by the way she tells stories (the tone she uses, even when they are sad enough to break your heart). She is easy to love : when she stumbles upon her words, it is rare. it is pure. It suits her well. I know what you want to say. He smiles, softly. It kills his worries, a part of them. It comes easy to me, it is hard to you - if it is just to say I love you. “ That’s how we talk now, then ? ” A half-sad tone, for he knows by her face, the flection of her voice, there is so little happiness that awaits them at the end of this talk.

It is a sorry night, the trees know. The walls are cold and left to a mere shadow of what they were. Nothing ever was fancy, his parents never were, but everything they touched was turned to honey. Poor workers with no perspective of a slow rest in the calming sun,  worked to the bone, but oh did they smile ! Like Abel wishes he could smile. Another thing he did ? If it is not a body, what is his fault ? Such a torture to wait for the words, to think it is something he did. “ What ? “ The voice is hoarce, the heart is tight. He should be able to controle his emotions, to steady the pace, he should be - they teach you do never shake. But of a colonel he only has the title. The uniform is to take the dust. It is alright now to shiver, to feel, to fear. (No, there is still Catius somewhere in his mind, his glare on him)

What worse is there to tell than what she already did, a month or so ago ? She knew Maeria as an orphan, an orphan that ran away - she could have told him the first night, but now it is alright. Could there be more about it ? Is this the lie ? Is there such truth, to make him run, to never turn back ? “ Didn’t we talked about not saying things that would make me want to see you less ? “ For he fears by the look in her eyes, by the affliction that fell upon her that it may be true.

Hard to love - when she tells him they have to stay apart.

“ Is this lie killing you ? “ (A word he sould learn to use wisely, he is one now !) A few steps that take all of his guts, a few steps and he takes her hands in his. “ More than as it will to me ? If then, you should tell. “ With his thumb, he strikes the back of her hand, his other one leaving to cup the side of her face. “ And I’ve broken a promise I made you back then. I added new ones to the old ones. “ There is a sound he still hears, in the innocent hour of the day, the ghost of a pain lingers still. If we come clean to each other, let it be whole. If we reveal enough, if there is enough wounds on both sides, we may not have to part.

moodboard

Zyña Braun
surface
inside
behind
PERLES NOIRES
those who do business

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Dim 20 Oct - 14:37

They fell in love so fast she didn’t have the time to label what they were. What came easily to him always bothered her and made her struggle. Such things as expressions, caresses, feelings and other stuff she wasn’t good at. She couldn’t even dedicate her entire body to him and him only. While she knew he could only see her with stars in his bright blue eyes. Oh, how she loved drowning in these eyes. Losing herself with his touch and listen him say all the things she wasn’t able to profess but thought sincerely. “This is not funny. Don’t make me say it. You know. I know you know.” Even now she wants to smile but she hinders these emotions the best she can. Only he can stir her up in a moment of apprehension. He hits her with tenderness and tolerance the way she speaks with poison and cruelty. How did they find each other? The pair doesn’t match. “Please, don’t be like this.” She begs in a low voice. “Stop being selfless and virtuous. Your kindness is the last thing I need right now. Damnit, Abel, why did you have to be born so considerate!” The distance! If only there was a distance between them and his hands were not holding hers. She would find the courage to confess all of mankind’s crimes. She frowns at the idea of him being hurt. Her rage almost outweighs the self-loathing. New scars on his body, somewhere she’ll never contemplate and fondle ever again. Why? Because she had to be an appalling piece of scum.

This is about your daughter. I didn’t tell you the whole story.” The era was bleak and, in the end, ruining him, she couldn’t do. She takes his hands away. Don’t touch me, please, I don’t deserve the feeling of your fingers on my skin. I reject your compassion. “I didn’t know the Maeria I knew was your daughter. I really searched her for you when we first met, that wasn’t a lie. She was right under my nose this whole time. But I took care of her, you know. Like my own. She grew up really fast, she was really beautiful. She looked a lot like you.” Her voice starts to tremble. Regulating her breath doesn’t dampen the anxiety. There are no right words to come clean. She bites her lips to prevent her from talking, from saying the truth. But that tingling pain does nothing compared to the suffering of her heart. I loved her just like I love you. “There was a man. He wanted her and I—” She hears her thoughts so loud, what the mirror says to the wicked witch when they’re alone in the dark; Nameless orphans are good to sell but when their father claims them you show guilt? So hypocrite of you. “I’m really sorry.” A deep sigh, a cough, a heavy heart, and eyes that glimmer with water (but no tears fall). She’s not going to cry, she never does. But her voice breaks. “I didn’t say no.” If she didn’t close the deal, it would have been someone else. She finds comfort in this fact. All of it was viciously inevitable. That’s the unsaid laws of the Black Pearls: to sell whatever you can to whoever demands. Whether it’s a liver, a bone or a soul. They could put dust in auction and call it gold snow. And idiots would quarrel to acquire it.

Zyña can’t remember if she was the director of the orphanage at that time or if she even was seneschal. The events are blurred in her memory, they muddle and wane with the moments she shared with him. The short time they spent together will never leave her. The nights, the kisses and the shared cigarettes. The laughs, the sad secrets, and the lies—it all blends together with the ignominy of her actions. There’s a part of her he never saw; the money, the trading, the assassinations, and the whiskey. I am not the magnificent portrait you drew in your head. She can’t look in his eyes, she has to swim and drown somewhere else. The fear of seeing his reaction makes her shudder. Still fidgeting her clammy hands, there’s nowhere her gaze feels safe. “But she’s fine now. She, um, she escaped before anything could happen. And the man died. And she found you.” She tries to minimize the damage as much as she can but the harm’s done already. The past is written in stone. There’s no turning back. Unless there is. For she is a master of time. Flipping the hourglass over and locking the truth in an alternate night stand within the circle of her abilities. “If you want to forget, tell me and we’ll go back. We—We can go back. And... And this time I’ll say nothing. I’ll keep that for myself. We’ll say goodbye and you’ll be happy.” But she knows he won’t do it. She doesn’t want to either. Hating herself is easier than loving him.

j'les fume, fume, fume.

Abel Orseund
surface
inside
behind
ORDRE ECARLATE
those who seek blood

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Lun 21 Oct - 10:19

My lover's got humor
@zyña braun

Abel does not understand why she would see virtue with a frown. His parents raised him to be good and strong and sweet, but he is so little of the man they dreamt as a son. So little of an ideal, and yet she still finds his goodness suffocating. Does she see, how far he strayed from misplaced virtue ? Does she see, how much it hurts to know she finds him too good, when facing his own reflection costs too greatly ? He strayed yesterday and strays again today. If he is born considerate, he is just as much born to fail as a human, to lose himself (and it is very much hard to find your old self in the dark) To call considerate a man that killed, a man whose hand remained steady, it is a sweet irony.

Zyna does not want his touch, Abel’s heart aches, and there are many aches to come. This conversation, long overdue, will end ‘em both. She should not speak, she should seal her lips and never again think about what was thirteen years ago. He hears the word daughter and he does not understand - she told him everything, she swore, and he looked deep in her icy eyes and believed her. For it was a lie easy to come around, easy to forgive her for not telling sooner. The daughter grew tall, sweet and sad - she is alive, they met again. Zyna tells him nothing he does not already know.  She thought of herself as a somewhat mother for Maeria, an idea Abel came to draw. Should he look for Zyna’s words in his daughter’s speech ? It is not given much thought, as the words fall. A short sentence unwinds its meaning, large and cruel, for Abel knows well monsters are born on earth. A step, backward. Heavy breath, he shakes. Just like her - but at her, he could not gaze. His eyes are somewhere else, anywhere, as long not on that face he loves so dear. There are no words he hears no longer, he only sees his child’s eyes. A name of their sorrow, and it is his love’s name.

He sits on the ground, for he cannot stand. He sits where the memory of the table stands, where he would play under as a little boy.

The man is dead
The man is dead
The man is dead

The man is dead.

“ You couldn’t go back far enough. “ It is hard to speak. It is hard to think - his stomach is weak, to its depth it sinks. “ Zyna… “ A name that should burn his tongue ! A name he should hate and tear with his hands ! But he sits, does not rise, does not look in her eyes. “ Have you seen her eyes ? My daughter’ eyes. “ He loves her. He loves them. He loves her, he loves them - he loves Maeria, he loves Zyna. “ My mind’s breaking, and it’s so little compared to her pain. “ He is the worst father ! To love the woman that sold his child to an old man ! Doesn’t she know what their hands do to the little youth ? If you cared for her, if you loved her so, you’d have sold yourself rather than the child. “ You only regret selling Maeria because I turn out to be her father ? “ A question that burns his lips, it is a forbidden situation. His hands shakes so much when he tries to grab a cigarette that so many falls on his laps.  “ You wish it was another child, eh ? “ They shake so much he cannot make his lighter work.

He won’t yell.

There is no rage inside, it is a ruin, just like his parents’ home.

moodboard

Zyña Braun
surface
inside
behind
PERLES NOIRES
those who do business

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Mer 23 Oct - 1:43

A hundred seconds. One hour. Few days. She can rewind time. She wishes she could go back as far as the time they were not in love. She would have closed her eyes the day she saw him so that her gaze never meets the tragic beauty he is. Even though she’d still know the future—what they lived, what they are and never will be. It would break the entirety of her heart. Looking at him in the streets fully aware he doesn’t recognize her, he never met her, he doesn’t love her. That’s his definition of bliss and her biggest torment. She deserves all the tiny bits of misery she inflicts on herself. She wears the jewels of cowardice and selfishness better than the heels of honesty. What about my eyes, old man? Don’t they seem dead and lonely to you? Beautiful too?

Regrets, yes, she has many regrets. For one, she regrets not telling him sooner the words she could never say. She regrets not feeling safe enough in his arms to wake with him in the morning. She regrets delaying the truth, as it would not have crushed them the way it does now. She regrets not loving him better and being better for him. “This is not what I said.” Although she thought it countless times before tonight, her voice cuts him like the wind. “It’s easy for you to judge me. You’re surrounded by good people. I don’t have anyone, only the Pearls. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for them. I owe them everything.” Yet, she expects betrayal at every corner. Every night, she tosses a coin and bets on who’ll be the first one to stick a knife in her back. Who will break the heart she always thought she never had? After leaving her humanity behind and giving up on her love; she knows with certainty she’ll be murdered by those she tried to protect. This is what loneliness and despair do to her. It kicks her down, spits on her and cages her in paranoia and self-loathing.
He’s on the ground and she’s not. She can’t speak to him from above, she decides. She’s not a queen watching over the world (she should be). Bending her knees and getting at his level is her next task. She takes the lighter out of his shaking hand, carefully, and brings the flame to life. She didn’t intend for their fingers to skim but she quietly shivers when they do. For one short moment, she meets his eyes in the reflection of the flame. Don’t be sad. Once the spark is gone, the night swallows them back. “We do atrocious things for the people we love.

She sits against the wall. The opposite angle of the corner he lays. So, he could choose not to see her but still hear her close. She finds a cigarette in her inner pocket, one he gave her the first night they spent together. The memory calms her. “You’re just like me. You care because it’s your daughter. If I give you the name of all the people about to be treaded, will you run and save them? What about the other kids? Those no one care about. I was one of them. You think it didn’t happen to me? I wasn’t sold and used?” Zyña was spared in auction through spite. Matrona tried to sell her for all the ruckus she made; the girls she beat up, the blazes she lighted, the hatred she fueled. Wasn’t worth the trouble, she admitted before her death. Worth nothing, worthless. Instead, her benefactor gave her the chance to do better with her life than smash things with her fists. A preceptor took her under his wings and taught her the art of words and numbers. Zyña gave up everything. Body and soul. Then, repeated the pattern, convinced it was the natural order of things. She did sell herself, many, many times after that. Whenever something needed to be done and the dialogue couldn’t reach the powerful. Brutal men used her as a tasty little doll to satisfy their desire. So easy to manipulate, they laughed. Always open and pretty when she came. Later, she sought company with the male Widows. Their brothel became the only place she could gain back control of her body. Drinking wine and sleeping around make her overlook the fact she chose to sell herself for the people who’ll murder her. Family. Still a little bitch hurting her with every weapon resting under its fingertips.

I’ll tell you a secret I’ve never said to anyone.” Her tone turns weak and quiet. Her eyes stare at the cigarette she can’t resolve to smoke. “I never thought I’d meet you and I certainly didn’t expect to fall in love with you.” These words are suddenly easy to say. But why her voice is grieving? “You hit me like a fucking brick and now I don’t know what to do with that. I’m angry at you, at myself, but this is who I am and... I don’t think I can change.” Abel Orseund, the unlucky man, for he is in love with an unapologetic old witch. And she’s just as miserable as he is.
There’s a bit of courage in the air, not brave enough to fight all the battles, but maybe just this one.
A strand of hair strokes her face and Zyña frowns at the greyish color. She forgot she was exhausted. Weary and melancholic, she closes her eyes when tears start to well up. She won’t cry, she swore. “Do you hate me?There’s no one in this world who hates me more than I do. Can she tell him that? Will he believe her? “Do you want me to leave?Say it and I will. I’m already wearing my jacket. I’ll disappear from your life. You’ll never hear about me ever again. I will make sure your daughter is never hurt. And you will be happier without me. I am ruin locked in a particle of time. What I touch I kill. What I love I destroy.

j'les fume, fume, fume.

Abel Orseund
surface
inside
behind
ORDRE ECARLATE
those who seek blood

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Dim 27 Oct - 0:04

My lover's got humor
@zyña braun

He never thought himself to be judgemental, he would never stop long on what others would only see. It is not entirely true, Abel falls for illusions for it is sweeter to live that way, he falls for those who show confidence better than him. But, about Zyna, he sees her whole, and knows she is not only wits and beauty, knows there is pain under the surface (he does not know everything, but her eyes are indeed just as sad) And he would never dare to judge her, but he finds himself doing so in the new lights of this evening. “ Only the pearls, eh ? “ It pains him to hear - he tought they had each other. That is, at least, how he saw and still sees it, they shared to much in so little time to be only lovers. It felt more than any casual relationship. “ Good to know. “ It is not easy for Abel to wrap his mind around the pearls, or around anything tonight. To sit is better, for he cannot risk to fall under her eyes. This gain,  lack of risk of unstability more than anything in all honesty, does not give him better control of his hands, for those are numb and weak. She lowers herself to his level, helps him with steady fingers (that brushed his and gave a blush to his clouded face) The eyes meet, and for a moment only, above the flame, he hopes this night to be their first again. A fantasy - they would kiss and all be forgotten, to think bould be forbidden. A fantasy - it dies with the flame, the gaze do not meet, and Abel’s heart already sunk at the bottom of his torso. If only it would never be felt again !  “ We do. “ I know it well, Zyna, and you probably know I would do it again. I’d slay the man once again, just so you could leave without being seen. Am I stupid to care so much for you after thoses words ? Am I so much of a bad father ?

She wrecks him once again with the truth, a well deserved one for the man that wishes himself to be virtous (when he is not) What fate will Aureus’ silvers child meet ? What will their plight be ? Are they all to become Maerias and Zynas ? Abel wants to care for them, but should know very well it is not his place to write their end. He closes his heavy eyes when she speaks about her past. It hurts. His head feels massive. It huts for her. “ I’m sorry for you too. “ For no one should be born under such sorrowful stars. If you suffered just as much as my daughter, just as much as the children, why is it by your hand they suffer ? Shouldn’t you make it softer ? Shouldn’t you bring their end quick and fair ? Abel can’t bring himself to understand. If she is a victim and knows it well, it should be over. How childish it is to think that the sole act of verbalization can break a circle old as time. And it kills him, to imagine the daughter or the lover at the hands of the ill and the monsters. He tries to see her face in the dark, but fails.

His are filled with tears he tries to cancel (just as much as what she is doing from the other side of the room)

Fall in love.

Words so sweet ! Pretty please, whisper those to his ear ! With a kiss, on the cheek, a hand on his hand.

But she doesn’t think she can change.

“ I’m not asking you to. “ For you can’t change people - if you want them to be any other way, you should never have gone for them. Abel knows by heart all the things his parents said about life, and tries to live by them - a softer ideal than an easy task. To be only an image of goodness, to see your reflection and to think of a fraud, there were no mother’s wise words to prepare him. She could have never imagined her son, heavy by their ruins and his, sitting in the dirst and the dust, head bowed, hands pale with a cigarette. The had hoped for a better present time. He did not give them that. I tried, I swear, for you and myself. The questions - they put an end to his silent torment, to bring him to another. It is hard to speak. ”  I… don’t hate you, Zyna. “ But I can’t say that I love you. It’d be wrong, but I do ! You shouldn’t be on my mind, I should forget all about you, but you there you are ! ” And don’t leave. Please. I don’t want to go back yet. ” I don’t wanna be a soldier just yet. ” If we part long enough after tonight, I’ll probably stop caring for you. ” A truth, a fear, a wish. Which is it ?

He could rise and join her, he could and wishes he had the guts to. But it would make him an awful father, so he stays in his own spot of dust. ” The man, he is dead ? Tell me how. ” Or was it said just to ease the sorry father ?

moodboard

Zyña Braun
surface
inside
behind
PERLES NOIRES
those who do business

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Lun 28 Oct - 21:12

There’s a dagger stuck in her heart that makes her want to vomit. From the judgmental tone of his voice to the indifferent eyes he doesn’t want to set on her, she feels sick. The Pearls, yes the Black Pearls. It’s always been them. When her parents died, her siblings abandoned her and there was no place for her in this tormented world, they took her in. Gave her an education and a future, a goal even. To become the best, to put family above all. And no men will ever take that from her. She is the seneschal of Valdierva, the mother of them all and he is nothing but a sad drunk man. How can he judge her when he knows shit about what happened? When he was lulled from the cradle in tales of wonders and magic? Men really are all little pieces of shit, ain’t they? Matrona warned her to never give her heart to good men—they break people more than they fix them, why she didn’t listen... She was convinced he was different. Kind, tolerant and forgiving but all men look the same in the end.
Zyña sees red. At this moment, sadness is replaced by anger. Sorry? Excuse me, did I hear sorry? If you were sorry, you wouldn’t be looking at me like that. Like I wanted to destroy your whole world from the beginning. As if your suffering was my wicked plan since day one. But your little brat is fine, perfectly fine. Better than I’ll ever be. So why can’t you look at me? Why didn’t you answer when I said I love you? It’s supposed to be the magic spell, the one that breaks all curses. If I say it again, can we start again? The truth is not another one of her hourglasses, it cannot be reversed at her whim.

Yes, you do. You want me to change. You can’t even look at me right now. And that’s fair. I don’t want to look at you either. I don’t think I ever will again.” She remembers saying she wanted him to forget all about her but the thought breaks her heart. How can she be wretched and infuriated at the same time, she decided minutes ago she will now hate him. “I told you before, didn’t I? When you’ll find your daughter and you’ll have the life you’ve always wanted, you’ll forget all about me. So this is it, huh?” She gets up and lights her cigarette. Finally decided to smoke the last remembrance of their innocence, their 'love'. She doesn’t want to be smitten with him anymore. It’s painful and a great waste of time, it brings more troubles than it's worth. Heartbreak for what? Good sex? She can get that anywhere. There’s nothing to save and they both know it. He begs her to stay but she doesn’t hear him. For if he wants her next to him, she, on the other hand, cannot bear breathing the same oxygen. Suffocating with his blue eyes, she’s drowning again. Give him time, he asks, and he will not care about her. She wants to scream and shout and cry; please, remember me! But part of her is torn. Loathe me.

There’s another secret she kept. Maeria, what a troubled child. Still a pain in the ass after all this time. Both the father and the daughter seem to get better at bringing her misery. Although now she really wants to hurt him. She should be hurting him but there’s no resolve in her voice. This is not her tale to tell. She said enough for the night. “He’s dead, that’s all you need to know. Ask your precious daughter for details.” She snaps as she shows her back to him, preparing herself to leave. However, there are so many unsaid things hanging in the air. She turns and looks at his wrinkled face one last time. Watch me. If she can’t cry, she’ll yell. If she can’t yell, she’ll roar. Like the hateful and petty creature she is. “Take care of yourself like the piece of shit you are, old man. Go ahead and kill some more. Then come back and dare look me in the eyes next time you want to judge me.” She throws her cigarette away and mutters to herself. “Fucking hypocrite, you are. At least I don’t lie to myself.

j'les fume, fume, fume.

Abel Orseund
surface
inside
behind
ORDRE ECARLATE
those who seek blood

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Ven 1 Nov - 16:54

My lover's got humor
@zyña braun

They do not seem to understand each other, the spell broke this evening, and they are all left with the night and broken feelings. A tone is perceived as another. Sweet is traded for harsh, and eyes like daggers, and voices poison-dipped. The wall that stands between them does not silence the words. He does not want her to change, for he loves her as she is - he just wishes life was any other way. If it were simpler, they would be kissing tonight, they would hold the other in embrace, to never let go. It would be sweet and kind, just like they know they want to be. She gets up, Abel cannot find the strength to do as her. (The body seems weak under the truth) But he dares to look her in the eye when she talks again about his leaving her, for a glimse of the past. ” You know that’s not true. I told you the first night. “ A voice he himself cannot hear. A voice that belongs to the torn apart of this far below world, a world that feeds empty devils with true feelings (they both are victim of those) For this is the happiest he had ever been since the lost daughter, for with only a few months she engaged the pain in a metamorphosis, made joy and sleep. He could never forget her, there is not point in trying (and he will learn that his heart, too, will never do) For next to her he would sleep, without the shadow of a bad dream. She makes them tender, soft, whole, and of another life : he found his mind wondering and wandering in lives that were not theirs but could have been. They would listen to silly songs on the way to the beach, she would make fun of his tastes, but always lay her head on his shoulder and catch his hand in hers while walking. There would be no pain.

He finds no answer to his question, and it is better that way. If he had to know how it went, his heart would break again, his heart would be left in pieces time would not know how to heal. Zyna turns to leave, and leaves him with words that mke him bleed. Old man is no longer a sign of affection, it is only what it is and his heart sinks deeper again. Old man is no longer lazy afternoons of kisses. Old man is no longer honey on a warm cake (old man is a piece of shit) Why does love have to be so bitter ! He cannot find the strenght to stand. He remains the way he was, hurt and on the ground. She could take out a gun and shot him in the guts, it would be just as painful. ” That’s alright, insult me, I’ve killed a man and it was probably half for myself. Not only for you.  “ It was easy (I’m a soldier, that’s why, that’s not my heart that is black ! Please, don’t let it turn to dust) His eyes are now on her, he thinks it is the last time they will meet. Tears tries to find their way out, just like Zyna’s. ” I could never hate you. That’s a fact I know well, but I don’t see any other way for me. “ For she is my blood, for I just found her again and don’t want to lose her so quick.

I hope you’ll do well, I hope you’ll stay safe. That I can’t say, we need to part. This night to be the last.

" Please, take good care of yourself. "

moodboard

Zyña Braun
surface
inside
behind
PERLES NOIRES
those who do business

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Lun 4 Nov - 0:25

The night ends abruptly on sour regrets. She should have kissed him one last time, she should have said things that would bring him a smile. She should, she should have turned back in time. But she never met tenderness, she never will. Brutality is part of her genetics and eyes like snakes are what you find in her pupils. To try to love was setting herself for failure. But what a sweet feeling – being loved. Destructive when it breaks you in its wake; the moment you dive deep in the abyss and your lungs inflame with water. Water she finds in his eyes, in the soft voice he cannot talk with. Regrets again torment her. Why couldn’t I love you better?I’m sorry. I don’t mean it. I’m...upset. You’re not a piece of shit. And it’s not your fault, alright? I’m not mad at you. I didn’t mean any of it. You’re a good man, old man.” Yet she wants to hurt him like she’s hurt. It’s the reflex of all wounded animals to bawl and roar to their caregiver when in pain. If only to relieve her a little, she could hurl at him; the selfish wench needs solace more than a dear one. But the mistress inside her ignores her sorrow and searches for his soothing (and finds none). Since to love is to be selfless. It is no wonder she couldn’t love at all. “There really is no other way then.” The sudden realization hits her. This is it. She needs to leave. But she has to say the words first, the impossible, forbidden, magical words. She never said it properly. He has to know she is not evil but caring only in his arms. That no men ever hold her humanity like he did. That she’ll disintegrate and break when he’s gone. When she faces the night, alone and beaten, and the orb of the moon consumes her whole. “I just—I love you so much. “Did I ever tell you I don’t know how to swim? This is what you are to me. I’ve been drowning my whole life and I started to breathe when I met you. And I just—I want you to be happy even if it’s not with me. I want you to find somebody who will love you like I do. I want you to love me as long as I keep breathing.Never mind. (A big gasp) Hate me if it makes it easier, I don’t care anymore.” (A lie)

Goodbye Abel.
The exit is easier to find than the entrance. Her heart breaks but starts to beat again. There’s a relief in her lungs as she sighs deeply. She is free maybe, of all the lies and ignominies. She can start again and breathe. On her own, on her standing feet, like a newly born baby – maybe this time she will not drown when her hand is not held.
But Zyña finds no strength to cry. No sobs erupt from her mouth, no quivering body and hoarse voice. Her energy deserted with the attachment she abandoned behind, with the words she never said. She wants to sleep and never wake. Disappear somewhere she won’t be found.
Yes, to disappear...
But she cannot sleep yet. For there is work to do and souls to corrupt.

j'les fume, fume, fume.

Abel Orseund
surface
inside
behind
ORDRE ECARLATE
those who seek blood

Feuille de personnage
TIMELINE:
COMPETENCES:
RELATIONS:

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  Jeu 7 Nov - 10:00

My lover's got humor
@zyña braun

A cruel moment - two hearts shatter, and it is for their good (a curse in on them)

Old man gains again the bittersweet tone it always had. It should bring a smile to his lips, a blush to his cheeks, but it is only tears he would feel coming. It is better to hold them up, to keep them safe inside, for he would hate to cry in front of her, in such a time - he knows she would fall apart too, and none of them would have the guts to leave this night. They would end up in an embrace they would soon come to regret, for the is not young or theirs anymore. The night is to say goodbye. ” We don’t have much of a choice. “ But he loves what they had - he knows the memories will last, it will be a new torment to his sleepless nights, a fleeting joy as he will soon remember as the sun arises that they are only of the past. If he knew their last kiss was their last ! He would have made it last, would have stroke her hair how he loves it so, fondle over her waist just to see her laugh. (Memories, a blessing, a pain)

Her words - they are broken, just as much as them. I could have taught you, we could have gone to the sea. Just the two of us in the deep and calm nature, we would have forgotten about the past, gone back to a softer time - I love you just as much as you love me, and I will never dare to hate you. I will pretend, I will bottle my feelings again. But I will dream of what we could have been if the past was not against us. I always thought that you have to let love die, when it is his time, and this night should be ! But I can’t bring myself to love you any less. But to be a lover, I will prefer the role of a father and a soldier. A tear, running down his cheek. The first of many. ” Goodbye, Zyña. “

He breaks into tears when she leaves.

When he leaves, he is empty. When he leaves, he hopes to lose himself on the way home, for he knows there is still of her at his place.

This was not a night for lovers.

moodboard

Contenu sponsorisé
surface
inside
behind

Re: IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  |  

IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK  Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1